Vacancy: Internship on social innovation – Fulfilled21 September, 2016
DRIFT is looking for an ambitious intern who is interested in supporting our research on social innovation within the TRANSIT-project. TRANSIT (Transformative Social Innovation Theory) is a cutting-edge research project that develops a theory of transformative social innovation through work with social entrepreneurs and innovators, policy makers and academics.
Update: we found ourselves a new colleague. Thanks for your interest!
We study how social innovation can bring about empowerment and societal transformation. The project is co-funded by the European Commission and involves 12 partners from Europe and Latin America for four years (2014 – 2017).
Where do you fit in?
We are looking for someone who can:
- Help prepare scientific publications (e.g. through literature reviews, referencing, etc.);
- Help organize events for researchers, social innovators and policymakers;
- Write blogs about the work done in TRANSIT for a broad audience;
- Support programme development for a major conference.
What we need?
- An interest in social innovation and sustainability transitions;
- Familiarity with academic writing and research processes;
- Excellent written/spoken English, other languages (especially Spanish) would be a plus;
- Strong organizational skills.
Send a CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 October 2016. For a pdf-version of the vacancy please click here.