SIC Final Event: A Socially Innovative Europe16 oktober, 2018
Organised by the Social Innovation Community (SIC), the most anticipated social innovation event of the year is taking place on the 12-13th November 2018. Register now to be part of it!
You will be joined by more than 200 leading cross sector thinkers and practitioners in the CaixaForum, Seville. Together, we will celebrate the achievements of the past decade, imagine the way a new future for a socially innovative Europe, and develop practical ways to achieve this new future together.
We will work together to address key questions for the future including:
- What does it take to design the future we want?
- How can we use more experimentation and participatory learning approaches?
- What is the role of research and technology in Social Innovation?
- How the #SIDeclaration can influence future policy?
- How do we need to work differently in order to tackle the challenges ahead?
This event will mark the end of the three-year European Union’s Horizon 2020 project – SIC, by demonstrating a Europe where social innovation is growing as a mind-set, adopted as policy and empowered as practice.
For more information about SIC’s final event, please visit the website of the event.
SIC is the community for social innovators across Europe. For more information about SIC, what’s going on and who is doing what, please visit: siceurope.eu
SIC is a Horizon 2020 Programme funded project, and run by a consortium of 12 leading organisations across Europe. SIC will run from February 2016- 2019.