Webinar: Reflexive Monitoring and Process Indicators for Nature Based Solutions05 mrt, 2020
How to organise and monitor the nature-based planning and deployment processes? These and more questions will be answered in the new Connecting Nature – Urban by Nature Webinar. In this webinar we learn from representatives of cities and experts on the topic of process indicators and method of Reflexive Monitoring. Register now!
This webinar covers STEP 6 | MONITOR of the integrated management approach of the UrbanByNature programme. You will be hearing from representatives of cities and experts on the topic of process indicators and method of Reflexive Monitoring. This topic is essential to understand whether there is a learning mechanism in place for cities to structure and capture their progress towards nature-based planning, design and/or implementation.
In this webinar, you will hear from:
- Adina Dumitru, Director of the Sustainability Specialization Campus at the University of A Coruña (Spain)
- City representative, City of Málaga (Spain) (tbc)
- Marleen Lodder, Research Fellow at the Dutch Research Institute For Transitions – DRIFT (The Netherlands)
- Peter Vos, Sustainability Expert of the City of Genk (Belgium)
The webinar will be moderated by Daniela Rizzi (ICLEI Europe) and Sophia Picarelli (ICLEI South America).
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to organise and monitor the nature-based planning/deployment processes
- How social inclusion has been considered for monitoring the nature-based processes within the city
- Process indicators for nature-based solutions in cities
- What is meant by Reflexive Monitoring tools and how can these support the processes
- What is the added-value of Reflexive Monitoring for cities
The agenda will be shared shortly on the website.
This webinar takes place on March 5, 2020 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CET. You can register by following this link and entering the requested details. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the webinar.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (ICLEI Europe) or email@example.com (ICLEI South America).
For more information about the project, visit the Connecting Nature website or read more about the UrbanByNature programme: an expertise-sharing and capacity-building programme for urban practitioners around the world.
Connecting Nature is funded under the Horizon 2020 program (call SCC-02-2016-2017; Grant Agreement 730222) and includes 29 partners and 5 self-funded partners.