Webinar: Nature Based Entrepreneurship29 Jan, 2020
How to support and increase provision of nature based solutions in terms of products and services as offered by Nature based Entrepreneurship (NBEs)? In this webinar we learn from representatives of Research and SMEs from Europe and Brazil on the topic of NBEs.
In this webinar, revisiting STEP 4 | COMMIT & PLAN of the integrated management approach of the UrbanByNature programme, you will hear from:
- Siobhan McQuaid, Head of Innovation, Centre for Social Innovation, of the Trinity College Dublin, TCD, Ireland
- Gerardo González, R&D&i Project Manager, Bioazul, Spain
- Guilherme Castagna, Civil Enginner and Permaculture Designer, Fluxus Design Ecológico, Brazil
The webinar takes place on January 29, 2020 at 10:00-11:00 AM, Brasília Time (2:00-3:00 PM CET) and will be moderated by Daniela Rizzi (ICLEI Europe) and Sophia Picarelli (ICLEI South America).
The webinar will answer the following questions:
- What is Nature based Entrepreneurship (NBE)?
- What are some examples of Nature based Entrepreneurships?
- What are some products, solutions or services for NBS on offer?
- Challenges and barriers faced during start-up and growth of NBEs?
- Role of city/regional authorities in supporting NBEs?
Agenda will be shared soon. Stay tuned!
To register for the webinar, click on this link and enter the requested details. Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the webinar.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (ICLEI Europe) or email@example.com (ICLEI South America).
About UrbanByNature & Connecting Nature
This webinar is organized by UrbanByNature, a programme developed by Connecting Nature in cooperation with the global city network ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability. Through this facilitated expertise-sharing and capacity-building programme, local governments all around the world are being empowered to harness the boundless potential of nature for sustainable urban development. Read more about Connecting Nature and the UrbanByNature Programme.